Workshops and Appointments
Evaluate our workshops
Evaluate a library instruction session for a course you have attended. Your feedback is important to us, so that we can continue to improve our service to you.
Evaluate a First-Year Writing Program library instruction session.
Evaluate a workshop you have attended so that we can continue to improve our service to you.
Meet with a librarian
This expert will help you:
- Learn your way around the building,
- Develop systematic research strategies, and
- Identify appropriate resources for assignments and research projects.
Contact the librarian who specializes in your area of study.
If you're not sure whom to contact, or would just like a general overview of the library, please complete this form.
If you would like to take a walking tour of Tisch Library, please contact your subject expert or Laurie Sabol, the library instruction coordinator.
Course Related Workshops
Schedule a session
for your students to learn how to:
- Develop and carry out search strategies,
- Locate materials on specific topics, and
- Evaluate web and print resources.
- Here's what students and faculty have said about our sessions.
Open to any member of the Tufts community: