Submitting Your Capstone Project
Your capstone will be published in two locations:
- The research section of the Fletcher web site.
- Through the Tufts Digital Collections and Archives (DCA).
As part of the publication process, you will first upload your capstone via the Tufts Digital Library using the link below.
If you would like to use the standard cover sheet, please download the appropriate one for your degree, fill it out (i.e., change anything in ALL CAPS to reflect your information), and add it to the start of your capstone before continuing:
The following policies apply:
- In order to deposit your work in the Tufts Digital Library, you will be required to grant us certain rights. Without these rights, we cannot make your work accessible for scholarly or educational use. In agreeing to this license, you retain copyright to your work.
- MALD and MIB capstones are automatically accepted upon submission.
- LLM capstones are only accepted with pre-approval from the LLM program. See Louis Aucoin in the LLM office for more information.
- MA capstones are only accepted with pre-approval from the MA program. See Jenifer Burckett-Picker in the MA office for more information.
- The submitted file must be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx).
- Before you begin the submission process, please rename the file with your surname (i.e., lastname.doc or lastname.docx).