Submitting Your Capstone Project
Your capstone will be published in two locations:
- The research section of the Fletcher web site.
- Through the Tufts Digital Collections and Archives (DCA).
As part of the publication process, you will first upload your capstone via the Tufts Digital Library using the form on the next page.
If you would like to use the standard cover sheet, please download the appropriate one for your degree, fill it out (i.e., change anything in ALL CAPS to reflect your information) and add it to the start of your capstone before continuing:
The following policies apply:
- In order to deposit your work in the Tufts Digital Library, we need you to grant us certain rights in your work. Without these rights, we cannot make your work accessible for scholarly or educational use. In agreeing to this license, you retain copyright to your work.
- MALD and MIB theses are automatically accepted upon submission.
- LLM theses are only accepted with pre-approval from the LLM program. See Susan Simone Kang for more information.
- The submitted file must be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx).
- Please use your surname as the file name of your capstone. Before continuing, please rename the file with your last name (i.e., lastname.doc or lastname.docx).