A Tufts Username (UTLN) and Tufts Password are required to access electronic resources and TUSK.
If you are a Tufts University Clinical Faculty member who knows your Tufts Username (UTLN), but have forgotten your password, please proceed with the following steps to reset your password:
- Go to Tufts Tools at https://tuftstools.tufts.edu.
- Select "I Forgot Or Don't Have My Tufts Password."
- Enter your first name, last name, and Tufts username and the Captcha code (distorted text image). Click on the top button with the two arrows to find a more readable one, if necessary.
- If Tufts Tools requests your birthdate and social security number, you do not have a forwarding email address setup. Please send an email to email@example.com with a non-Tufts email address of your choice, and we will update your account and send instructions to reset your password.
- If your forwarding e-mail address has already been setup in Tufts Tools, Tufts Tools will send an email to that forwarding email address with a link to reset your password. Note: The link expires in 24 hours.
- Once you are viewing the e-mail from Tufts Tools, click on the link in the e-mail.
- Follow the directions on the screen to reset your password, paying close attention to the password complexity requirements.
- Once you have submitted the new password, you will see "Your Password Has Been Successfully Changed."
If you do not know your Tufts Username (UTLN), please contact the Library IT Service Desk for assistance.