|Associate Membership Program
|What You Get
| How to Apply | What
It Costs | Services Available for
For individuals, non-profit organizations
and for-profit organizations with no Tufts University affiliation.
What You Get:
- On-site use of most electronic resources, including full-text
journals. Due to license restrictions, some resources such
as Lexis-Nexis Academic are not available to associates.
- On-site use of the print journal, reference and reserve
- Borrowing privileges:
- Borrow a maximum of five items at one time from the
circulating book collection of the Hirsh Health Sciences
- Items circulate for 14 days and can be renewed twice
if there are no outstanding requests.
- Items must be returned immediately if recalled for
- Borrowing privileges are suspended when items are
overdue, and if bills are sent for unreturned, lost
or damaged materials, until all charges are resolved.
- Items from other collections and from other Tufts
libraries are available through Document Delivery. See Services Available for Additional Fees below.
- A JumboCash card valued at $10 is included
in your associate member package. JumboCash cards are used for
both photocopying and printing. Please note that associate
members are responsible for their own compliance with applicable
How to Apply:
- To apply for Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library privileges
you must complete the registration
- Privileges are granted after payment of the registration
- A registration card will be mailed to you, and you should
present it along with a photo ID to use any library resources
or services. Privileges and cards are non-transferable.
What it Costs:
- Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library offers associate
membership programs for individuals, non-profit and for-profit
organizations at the following rates:
- $2500 per year ($1500 for 6 months) for individuals
and for-profit organizations.
- $1000 per year ($500 for 6 months) for non-profit organizations
(proof of status is required).
- Fees should be paid by credit card or check/money order made
out to Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library and mailed
Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library
Arthur M. Sackler Center for Medical Education
145 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02111
- Please note that associate members are responsible
for their own compliance with applicable copyright laws.
Services Available for Additional