- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association's American
- Harvard School of Public Health's World
U. of Pennsylvania School of Medicine provides peer-reviewed
Teaching Briefs and CME credits for courses related
to news items listed by specialty. Registered users can
access the full-text of the Briefs, which review
journal articles and Cochrane systematic reviews that
occasioned the news items, and receive customized news
alerts via email.
- Virtual Hospital's Health
Topics in the News
- U. of Saskatchewan's Electronic
Journals with an RSS Feed
- Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research's Biology
Lists local (including Tufts) lectures and symposia of
interest to the biomedical community by month.
Networks, National & International
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Boston Globe, 1980+
- Boston Herald, 1991+
of Higher Education
- Back issues: search or browse
- Jobs: search or browse
- Sections: browse Information Technology, New
Grant & Research Competitions, Science
& Today's News.
- Subscribe to RSS
feeds of Today's News & Wired Campus
- CQ Researcher
- Congressional Quarterly's database of balanced reporting and analysis on current issues
- LexisNexis Academic
News section provides full-text
coverage of national & foreign newspapers,
newsletters, wire services, radio & television
- Business section's sources are organized
under Industry & Market: Biotechnology
News, Food & Beverage News, Medical
& Health News, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
News & Science & Instrumentation News.
Medical section's Medical
News searches yet more source
- Click its Open Generic Edition button to
browse news under Today in Medicine, Drug
Updates & CME
- Establish a Personal Account for its email
news service, Curbside.
- Advanced Search form allows searching of
the following sections: Cancer Update, Drug
Discovery, Materials Update, Science Update, Signaling
- Nature Science Update (from red tab on homepage)
allows one to search news & NatureJobs,
browse subjects, conferences & jobs & register
York Times Historical Archive, 1851-3 years before
ProQuest collection includes digital reproductions of
every page from every issue in downloadable PDF files.
Search Major Papers under LexisNexis Academics '
General News for text version of current years.
Library Sci/Tech News
Covers resources at the Tufts Libraries and presents news
items about the sciences, technology, and engineering
from various sources.
- Tisch Library's Go
beyond your web browser to keep current with News feeds
Gives an overview of news sources using RSS with compatible
browsers and readers.
- Tufts Information Technology (UIT) has customized
the browser Firefox, which reads RSS feeds.
provides full text from 1984 to present (with daily updates).
from the US National Technical Information Service provides
translations of foreign news, which can be limited to
regions & searched or browsed by topics such as:
- Environment & Health
- Science & Technology