The Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library is not
open to the general public. Access is limited to the following:
- Faculty, staff & students of Tufts University
- Tufts Medical Center staff
- Retired and emeritus faculty/staff of Tufts University
- Tufts-affiliated institutions/organizations
- Alumni of Tufts Boston-campus schools. Other Tufts campus
alumni with alumni library card.
- Individuals with valid identification from a Boston
Library Consortium member-institution (a valid BLC card
is also required for BPL card holders)
Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library offers an Associate
Membership Program for non-profit
organizations, for-profit corporations or individuals not affiliated with Tufts University.
If you have any questions about access, please contact us