The CanoScan 8000F is located in the left corner of Room 524. To load a document for scanning, open the lid and place it face down in the upper right of the glass.
To start the scanning software:
- click on the CanoScan 8000F icon on the desktop. S
- Select “Scan-1” from buttons on the screens.
- The following menu will appear:
- Leave the Select source option on Auto mode
- Change the File name to what you want to name the file.
- Keep Save as type set to JPEG and make sure the file will be saved in D:\Public Save folder or Desktop.
- Click Scan.
When the scanner is finished, it will automatically open your image in Photoshop. At this point you can adjust the image as needed, and then save it.