A Tufts username or UTLN (Universal Tufts Login Name) is required for access to electronic resources at Tufts, including: TUSK, our wireless network, and Tufts University email.
If you know your Tufts username (UTLN) and need to reset or recover your password, go to Tufts Tools. Instructions for changing your password are available here.
If you are a Tufts University student, resident, faculty, or staff, you have a Tufts Username and password.
If you are Clinical Faculty affiliated with both Tufts University and Tufts Medical Center, you are eligible for a Tufts Username and password for electronic access to Tufts E-resources.
- Clinical faculty of the School of Dental Medicine should ask their department chair to have Kevin O’Dea assign them a Tufts username (UTLN).
- Clinical faculty of the School of Medicine (TUSM) should follow the procedures below.
TUSK Access - all Tufts staff, faculty, clinical faculty and students automatically have access to TUSK with their Tufts username (UTLN). If you need to put up coursework on TUSK and need write access, please contact TUSK.
1. Complete the Request for Access to Tufts University E-resources form.
Choose from the following services options:
- Reset password
- I don't know my Universal Tufts Login Name (UTLN)
- New accounts to access Tufts e-resources (Personal Registration Code (PRC))
- Tufts University Email Address
2. Click submit on the the form
3. Get Access
- If you are eligible, a Tufts username will be generated as soon as possible. Should you wish to come to the Library IT Service Desk, account help can often be provided immediately.
- If you are not eligible, we will contact you directly as you may qualify for alternative access to the library resources.
If you continue to experience trouble, please contact the Library IT Service Desk.