Video Cables and Adaptors for Mac devices are located at the Library IT Service Desk on the 5th Floor.
- Attach video cable to the laptop video port. The end with the long audio cable plugs into the computer.
The audio cable (round & thin) plugs into the headphone port
- Attach the other end of the video cable into the wall panel.
The audio cable goes into the Audio Out port, the other goes into the Computer In port.
- On the wall panel, turn the projector on by pressing the On button, Make sure the PC button is also on.
These buttons will flash both when turned on and when turning off. Do not do anything, just wait.
- On the laptop, press the Function key (fn) and the F7 or F8 key, to have the image on the laptop project. The fn F8 combination switches between display projector only, laptop only, and both projector and laptop. Keep pressing until you have achieved the desired setting.
- To shut down, push the off button, on the wall panel, and wait for the signal on the screen. Push the
off button again on the wall panel.