Tufts Password Reset instuctions
A Tufts Username (UTLN) and Tufts Password are required to access electronic resources, wireless internet, and TUSK.
If you are a Tufts University clinical faculty member who has forgotten your password and have a Tufts Username (UTLN), please go to TuftsTools at https://tuftstools.tufts.edu and follow these procedures:
- Select "I Forgot Or Don't Have My Tufts Password"
- Enter your first name, last name, and Tufts username and the Captcha code (distorted text image). Click on the top button with the two arrows to find a more readable one, if necessary.
- If Tuftstools requests your birthdate and social security number, you do not have a forwarding email address. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email forwarding email address of your choice, and we will update your account and send instructions to reset your password.
- Otherwise, the system will send an email to your forwarding email address with a link to reset your password. Note: The link expires in 24 hours.
- Click on the link to reset your password. Please, pay close attention to the password complexity requirements.
- Look for "Your Password Has Been Successfully Changed"
While Tufts clinical affiliates do not receive a Tufts University email box, they must have a Tufts Username (UTLN) and Tufts Password to access TUSK, wireless internet, and other electronic resources.