You can now print to library printers from your personal laptop if you have the XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system.
To print to library printers, a small program must be installed. This program can only be installed while you are at the the library and connected to the library's wireless. Also, you can only print while you are at the library.
Click here for MAC instructions
To Install Wireless Printing:
1. Click here
2. Click on the link "if you know which software package you need to install"
3. Choose either black and white or color
4. Click to save the file
5. Click on "finish" when you are done.
How To Print to Library Printers
To Uninstall Wireless Printing:
1. Go to start, programs, pharos, uninstall Pharos
2. Click on "next"
3. Check off "Pharos Notify" and click on "next"
4. Click on "next" and then "start"
5. This process may take a couple minutes.
6. Click on "Finish" when done.
7. Click "ok" to reboot your system.