|You can now print to library printers from your personal laptop if you have the Mac OSX, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating system.
To print to library printers, a small program must be installed. This program can only be installed while you are at the the library and connected to the library's wireless. Also, you can only print while you are at the library.
To Install Wireless Printing:
1. Click here.
2. Select appropriate package for your operating system.
4. Click to download the file.
5. Double click to extract it, if necessary, and run the installer.
How To Print to Library Printers
To Uninstall Wireless Printing on a Windows computer
1. Go to Start, Programs, Pharos, Uninstall Pharos.
2. Click on "next".
3. Check off "Pharos Notify" and click on "next".
4. Click on "next" and then "start".
5. This process may take a couple minutes.
6. Click on "Finish" when done.
7. Click "ok" to reboot your system.
To Uninstall Wireless Printing on a Mac computer
Go to Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Pharos/Utilities.
1. Double click the “Uninstaller” icon.
2. Select Pharos Popup and any other components that you would like to uninstall.
3. Click “Continue”.
4. A list of the selected items will be displayed.
5. Click “Continue”.
6. Type in administrator username and password when required.
7. The selected items will be removed.
8. Click "Done" and log out of the machine.