EndNote is a citation management program. EndNote allows users to:
- create a personal libraries of references
- directly send citations from research databases into EndNote
- organize references using groups
- store PDFs and other files attached to records
- insert citations into a word processing document and then automatically format them in a citation style
How do I get EndNote?
EndNote is available for purchase at a discount at: http://tufts.onthehub.com (click on the "More Software" tab). EndNote also offers a 30-day free trial.
Tufts University faculty and staff can request EndNote for their work computers via Tufts University' bulk purchasing program. Tufts University faculty and staff should contact the individual responsible for obtaining software for their department/school or the Office of Information Technology.
Want to learn more about EndNote?
Visit the EndNote: the Basics guide.
Please contact the Hirsh Health Sciences Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-3988.