EndNote is a citation management program. EndNote allows users to:
- create a personal libraries of references
- directly send citations from research databases into EndNote
- organize references using groups
- store PDFs and other files attached to records
- insert citations into a word processing document and then automatically format them in a citation style
How do I get EndNote?
Tufts maintains a campus-wide annual subscription for EndNote. Please be aware that installation of its software is available for computers that are:
- Tufts University owned or leased
- Personally-owned by patrons with a primary affiliation of Faculty, Student, or Staff in the Tufts White Pages.
To have EndNote installed, call 617-636-2947 or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Faculty (indicated as primary affiliation) may register for EndNote Web via Web of Science.
- Select it under My Tools on the right.
- Your "libraries" will be accesible in the cloud only.
- Please consult your librarian about other options.
TUSM students in the Maine Track, as well as faculty affiliated with Maine Medical Center (MMC), may download EndNote for free using their MMC username/password at https://my.mainehealth.org/mmc/Departments/Library/Pages/CitationsandBibliographies.aspx .
Want to learn more about EndNote?
Visit the EndNote: the Basics guide.
Please contact the Hirsh Health Sciences Library at email@example.com or 617-636-3988.