| Loansome Doc Information
Via Loansome Doc, we provide Tufts/Tufts Medical Center staff, alumni,
associate members, & non-Tufts affiliates copies of articles
found on PubMed.
- Before using Loansome Doc with the Hirsh Health Sciences
- Complete our Loansome
Doc Registration Form.
- We will confirm receipt of your service agreement
by email and supply our LIBID and authorization code, which PubMed requires
on its registration form.
- Once registered with us
- Search PubMed.
- Check the box(es) by the citation(s) you want.
- Choose Order from the Send to
dropdown menu (upper right of screen).
- When PubMed presents its Loansome Doc Ordering
- Complete the registration form
- Intro - click on skip this step since
you have already received our LIBID via email
- Enter Library Identifier - Enter our LIBID where
prompted, then click continue.
- Contact Lib. - Enter the authorization code we provided you, then enter our LIBID again,
turn the radio button on for the category that best describes
you, and click continue.
- Terms - review the terms listed. If you
agree, check off the box at the bottom of the screen and
then click accept.
- My Info
- Create Login - create a password of your
- My Info - enter your information.
- Ordering Preferences - choose either E-mail
(PDF) or Mail as the Delivery Method,
as we do not deliver via fax. Set the Max Cost
per Article no lower than $4 for Tufts-affiliated
individuals and no lower than $15 for non-Tufts users.
- Verify - edit any fields that require changes
and then click Complete Registration.
For subsequent orders
- Click Proceed to Delivery Options.
- Enter order details, read the copyright compliance
documentation, check off the box to indicate this, and
then click Continue.
- Click Send Order.
- Follow Step 2 (above).
- Enter your email address and password.
- Follow Step 5 (above).
- We deliver articles as PDF email attachments.
- We do not:
- accept RUSH requests via Loansome Doc.
- deliver via fax/mail.
- Requests may be canceled prior to processing without incurring
charges. Once articles have been scanned or sent from other
libraries, charges will apply.
- We send invoices monthly.
- Invoices can be paid via credit card, Tufts Dept ID, or a check drawn from a US bank.
- We charge the following rates:
|| Article over 50 pages
|Tufts / Tufts Medical Center Faculty & Staff
|Other Registered Users