DynaMed App - Mobile Access Instructions
PIER (American College of Physicians) Instructions below to download the STAT!Ref app
UpToDate Optimized for mobile when using campus wifi
Primal Pictures iPad/iPhone use browser such as iSwifter that supports flash
Pediatric Care Online (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Optimized for mobile on campus
- Instructions to download a partial version for offline use.
E-Books & E-Journals
AccessMedicine Mobile McGraw Hill medical elibrary
STAT!Ref App for medical/dental/drug elibrary
- Access Tufts' STAT!Ref
- Click “My STAT!Ref” link in upper right corner to set-up an account
- Click “Temporary Login Account” tab, then click “Activate/Renew” icon
- Activation lasts for one year, then login andreactivate
- Download app
CINAHL Nursing & Allied Health Literature
- Access Tufts' CINAHL, click link at bottom of page for instructions.
MEDLINE & MedlinePlus
- PubMed Mobile@Tufts
Search PubMed via mobile and access full-text articles licensed by Tufts.
- MedlinePlus Mobile
Summaries for over 800 diseases, conditions and wellness topics as well as the latest health news, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, and information on prescription and over-the-counter medications.
Create an individual account from Tufts' Scopus
, then follow About Registration instructions
Web of Knowledge research across the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities
- Access Tufts' WoK
- Click Sign In, then Register
- Go to mobile site, log in