Convert to PDFs on a PC
You can now convert documents to PDF by using Cute PDF .
Instead of printing on paper, Cute PDF allows you to print to PDFs. This converts any file to a PDF.
To Use Cute PDF
1. Go to File, Print
2. Select Cute PDF as your Printer and click ok
3. Type in the file name that you would like to save your PDF as and the location
4. Click 'ok'
Convert to PDFs on a MAC
Mac machines can print directly to PDF without the installation of any extra software by following these steps:
- From a collection, select the print option.
- Select the number of slides desired and then click the print button.
- When the "Print" dialog box appears, click on the PDF button in the lower left hand corner.
- Then select the "Save As Pdf..." option. You will then be prompted to save the PDF to your computer.
Printing a PDF using CutePDF can help ease the printing process for large or complicated PDF files and is recommended if there are difficulties using the public printers.