The Research Paper Navigator is designed to be flexible and could be incorporated into your class in any number of ways:
- Link to it from your Blackboard Class Site.
- Ask students to try it out when you give them their research paper assignment.
- Assign students a specific section such as Avoid Plagiarism or Research Your Topic.
- Consult with a librarian to develop a specialized subject guide for your class. If you would like to have a subject guide for research added to the Research Paper Navigator for your class, contact Beth Rohloff (email@example.com).
Students who used the Research Paper Navigator commented that they learned:
- Where to find relevant information and what keywords to use in my search
- Better time management
- How to cite sources effectively