The Curtis A29 and Eunice M. Campbell J30 Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Economics.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- The continuing evolution of Europe / edited by Thiess Buettner and Wolfgang Ochel.
- In the wake of the crisis : leading economists reassess economic policy / edited by Olivier J. Blanchard ... [et al.].
- Walmart in China / edited by Anita Chan.
- Getting it wrong : how faulty monetary statistics undermine the Fed, the financial system, and the economy / William A. Barnett.
- Basic income reconsidered : social justice, liberalism and the demands of equality / Simon Birnbaum.
- State and local retirement plans in the United States / Robert L. Clark, Lee A. Craig, John Sabelhaus.
- Being nuclear : Africans and the global uranium trade / Gabrielle Hecht.
- Understanding global trade / Elhanan Helpman.
- Finance and the good society / Robert J. Shiller.
- Global citizenship education in post-secondary institutions : theories, practices, policies / edited by Lynette Shultz, Ali A. Abdi, George H. Richardson ; foreword by Indira V. Samarasekera.