The Curtis A29 and Eunice M. Campbell J30 Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Economics.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- What makes poor countries poor? : institutional determinants of development / Michael J. Trebilcock, Mariana Mota Prado.
- Why capitalism? / Allan H. Meltzer.
- Taxes in America : what everyone needs to know / Leonard E. Burman and Joel Slemrod.
- Pricing the planet's future : the economics of discounting in an uncertain world / Christian Gollier.
- Competing in capabilities : the globalization process / John Sutton.
- Deficits, debt, and the new politics of tax policy / Dennis S. Ippolito.
- The battle of Bretton Woods : John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White, and the making of a new world order / Benn Steil.
- The global organ shortage : economic causes, human consequences, policy responses / T. Randolph Beard, David L. Kaserman, and Rigmar Osterkamp ; with a foreword by Friedrich Breyer.
- The great recession : lessons for central bankers / edited by Jacob Braude ... [et al.].
- Hedge Fund Structure, Regulation, and Performance around the World / Douglas Cumming, Na Dai, Sofia A. Johan.