The Sigmund Fox and Family Endowed Book Fundsupports Tisch Library was established to support Tisch Library acquisitions.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- London, 1100-1600 : the archaeology of a capital city / John Schofield.
- Comparative perspectives on Afro-Latin America / edited by Kwame Dixon and John Burdick ; foreword by Howard Winant.
- Family policy in transformation : US and UK policies / Dorian Woods.
- FDR and Chief Justice Hughes : the president, the Supreme Court, and the epic battle over the New Deal / James F. Simon.
- A line in the sand : the Anglo-French struggle for the Middle East, 1914-1948 / James Barr.
- The politics and policies of relief, aid and reconstruction : contrasting approaches to disasters and emergencies / edited by Fulvio Attinà, Jean Monnet chair and Professor of Political Science, University of Catania, Italy.
- Post-Disaster Reconstruction and Change : Communities' Perspectives / edited by Jennifer E. Duyne Barenstein, Esther Leemann.
- Regimes of ethnicity and nationhood in Germany, Russia, and Turkey / Sener Aktürk.
- The sympathetic state : disaster relief and the origins of the American welfare state / Michele Landis Dauber.
- The decline of democracy / Joshua Kurlantzick.