The John K. Crossman Library Acquisition Fund was established to support Tisch Library acquisitions.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- The spiritual in the secular : missionaries and knowledge about Africa / edited by Patrick Harries & David Maxwell.
- Developmental psychology : revisiting the classic studies / [edited by] Alan M. Slater & Paul C. Quinn.
- Mediating cultures : parenting in intercultural contexts / edited by Alberto GonzÃ¡lez and Tina M. Harris.
- Taking sustainable cities seriously : economic development, the environment, and quality of life in American cities / Kent E. Portney.
- Transnational soldiers : foreign military enlistment in the modern era / edited by Nir Arielli and Bruce Collins.
- The Zimmermann telegram : intelligence, diplomacy, and America's entry into World War I / Thomas Boghardt.
- Homeless : poverty, policy, and place in the era of Skid Row / Ella Howard.
- Mental disability and the death penalty : the shame of the states / Michael L. Perlin.
- Disorders of volition / edited by Natalie Sebanz and Wolfgang Prinz.
- A field guide to a new meta-field : bridging the humanities--neurosciences divide / edited by Barbara Maria Stafford.