The Joseph V. Giffuni Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Italian Studies.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Capturing the sublime : Italian drawings of the renaissance and baroque / edited by Suzanne Folds McCullagh, with the assistance of Kate Tierney Powell.
- Florence / [edited by] Francis Ames-Lewis.
- The history of Rome in painting / edited by Maria Teresa Caracciolo and Roselyne de Ayala ; with contributions by Jacqueline Champeaux ... [et al.].
- Italian women's theatre, 1930-1960 : an anthology of plays / translations and critical introductions by Daniela Cavallaro.
- The last Caravaggio / editing Bert Treffers & Guus van den Hout.
- Masters of Venice : Renaissance painters of passion and power from the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna / edited by Sylvia Ferino-Pagden and Lynn Federle Orr.
- New reflections on Primo Levi : before and after Auschwitz / edited by Risa Sodi and Millicent Marcus.
- The Pamphilj and the arts : patronage and consumption in Baroque Rome / edited by Stephanie C. Leone.
- Popular Italian cinema : culture and politics in a postwar society / edited by Flavia Brizio-Skov.
- Real Venice = Venecia auténtica.