The Joseph E. Gonzalez A99 Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Medicine.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Oncomine research edition [electronic resource].
- Second opinion : rescuing America's healthcare : a plan for universal coverage serving patients over profit / Arnold S. Relman.
- From birth to five years : children's developmental progress / Mary D. Sheridan.
- Addiction treatment : science and policy for the twenty-first century / edited by Jack E. Henningfield, Patricia B. Santora and Warren K. Bickel.
- Autism spectrum disorders : a handbook for parents and professionals / edited by Brenda Smith Myles ... [et al.].
- Biomechanical analysis of fundamental human movements / Arthur E. Chapman.
- Breathing space : how allergies shape our lives and landscapes / Gregg Mitman.
- Cold war, deadly fevers : malaria eradication in Mexico, 1955-1975 / Marcos Cueto.
- In defense of self : how the immune system really works / William R. Clark.
- Understanding fitness : how exercise fuels health and fights disease / edited by Julie K. Silver and Christopher Morin.
- Nutrition in the prevention and treatment of disease / edited by Ann M. Coulston, Carol J. Boushey.