The Dr. and Mrs. Mathew Ross Gerontology Archive supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Gerontology.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Strengths-based nursing care
- End-of-life nursing care.
- The longevity seekers
- Active living, cognitive functioning, and aging / Leonard W. Poon, Wojtek Chodzko-Zajko, Phillip D. Tomporowski, editors.
- Molecular biology of aging / edited by Leonard P. Guarente, Linda Partridge, Douglas C. Wallace.
- Physical dimensions of aging / Waneen W. Spirduso, Karen L. Francis, Priscilla G. MacRae.
- Health, illness, and optimal aging : biological and psychosocial perspectives / Carolyn M. Aldwin and Diane Fox Gilmer.
- Aging at the molecular level / edited by Thomas von Zglinicki.
- Aging of organs and systems / edited by Richard Aspinall.
- Modulating aging and longevity / edited by Suresh I.S. Rattan.