The Nishan and Elizabeth Haroian Memorial Book Fund was established to support Tisch Library acquisitions.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Equalizing access : affirmative action in higher education in India, United States, and South Africa / edited by Zoya Hasan and Martha Nussbaum.
- Landscapes, identities, and development / edited by Zoran Roca, Paul Claval, and John Agnew.
- Enlisting masculinity : the construction of gender in U.S. military recruiting advertising during the all-volunteer force / Melissa T. Brown.
- Frontiers of fear : immigration and insecurity in the United States and Europe / Ariane Chebel d'Appollonia.
- How many languages do we really need? : the economics of linguistic diversity / Victor Ginsburgh, Shlomo Weber.
- The Nuremberg Military Tribunals and the origins of international criminal law / Kevin Jon Heller.
- The eye-witnesses' account of the disastrous Russian campaign against the Akhal Tekke Turcomans : describing the march across the burning desert, the storming of Dengeel Tépé, and the disastrous retreat to the Caspian / by Charles Marvin.
- The Russians at the Gates of Herat / by Charles Marvin.
- Beyond the modern-postmodern struggle in education : toward counter-education and eternal improvisation / by Ilan Gur-Zeʼev.
- Cast out : vagrancy and homelessness in global and historical perspective / edited by A.L. Beier and Paul Ocobock.