The Nishan and Elizabeth Haroian Memorial Book Fund was established to support Tisch Library acquisitions.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Why parties? : a second look / John H. Aldrich.
- Liveable cities : urbanising world / co-editors, Chris Gossop & Shi Nan.
- Media life / Mark Deuze.
- Markets and indigenous peoples in Asia : lessons from development projects / Dev Nathan ... [et al.].
- Transitional justice and displacement / edited by Roger Duthie.
- An historical account of the black empire of Hayti / Marcus Rainsford ; edited and with an Introduction by Paul Youngquist and Grégory Pierrot.
- Classroom discourse and democracy : making meanings together / Susan Jean Mayer.
- Leadership and authority in China, 1895-1976 / Lawrence R. Sullivan.
- The manliest man : Samuel G. Howe and the contours of nineteenth-century American reform / James W. Trent Jr.
- Not a stage! : a critical re-conception of young adolescent education / principal author & editor, Mark D. Vagle.