The Brian C. O'Connell, A53 Endowed Library Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Civic Engagement.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Be the change : teacher, activist, global citizen / edited by Rita Verma ; foreword by Christine Sleeter.
- Contours of citizenship : women, diversity and practices of citizenship / edited by Margaret Abraham...[et al.].
- Critical civic literacy : a reader / Joseph L. DeVitis, editor.
- The dynamics of social capital and civic engagement in Asia : vibrant societies / edited by Amrita G. Daniere and Hy V. Luong.
- Higher education and democracy : essays on service-learning and civic engagement / [edited by] John Saltmarsh and Edward Zlotkowski.
- New participatory dimensions in civil society : professionalization and individualized collective action / edited by Jan W. van Deth and William A. Maloney.
- The Oxford handbook of African American citizenship, 1865-present / edited by Henry Louis Gates, Jr. ... [et al.].
- The Oxford handbook of civil society / edited by Michael Edwards.
- Remaking urban citizenship : organizations, institutions, and the right to the city / Michael Peter Smith & Michael McQuarrie, editors.
- "To serve a larger purpose" : engagement for democracy and the transformation of higher education / edited by John Saltmarsh and Matthew Hartley.