The Brian C. O'Connell, A53 Endowed Library Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Civic Engagement.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- On media : making sense of politics / Doris Graber.
- Young people and politics : political engagement in the Anglo-American democracies / Aaron J. Martin.
- Cultural politics and identity : the public space of recognition / edited by Barbara Weber ... [et al.].
- Local elections and the politics of small-scale democracy / J. Eric Oliver with Shang E. Ha and Zachary Callen.
- Practicing democracy : local activism and politics in France and Finland / Eeva Luhtakallio, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Civic engagement in postwar Japan : the revival of a defeated society / Rieko Kage.
- Arms and the university : military presence and the civic education of non-military students / Donald Alexander Downs, Ilia Murtazashvili.
- Children, citizenship, and environment : nurturing a democratic imagination in a changing world / Bronwyn Hayward.
- Civil society and global poverty : hegemony, inclusivity, legitimacy / Clive Gabay.
- Democracy without politics / Steven Bilakovics.