The Mr. and Mrs. Robert W. Barry, A63, Book Fund. was established to support Tisch Library acquisitions.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Abuctive analysis : theorizing qualitative research
- Complexity : a very short introduction
- Healthy oils : fact versus fiction
- Late-talking children : a symptom or a stage?
- The perfect meal : the multisensory science of food and dining
- Superintelligence : paths, dangers, strategies
- Tainted : how philosophy of science can expose bad sciences
- Virtually human