The Spertus Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Art.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- The disciplinary frame : photographic truths and the capture of meaning / John Tagg.
- Art and war in Japan and its empire, 1931-1960 / edited by Asato Ikeda, Aya Louisa Mcdonald, Ming Tiampo.
- The look of the book : manuscript production in Shiraz, 1303-1452 / Elaine Wright.
- Building : Louis I. Kahn at Roosevelt Island / Photographs by Barney Kulok ; essay by Steven Holl; afterword by Nathaniel Kahn.
- Composing space : the photographs of Hélène Binet / [Hélène Binet ]; with an afterword by Mark Pimlott.
- Heartland : the photographs of Terry Evans / [Terry Evans] ; Keith F. Davis, Jane L. Aspinwall, April M. Watson ; with contributions by Kaitlyn Bunch and Terry Evans ; director's foreword by Julián Zugazagoitia.
- Minor photography : connecting Deleuze and Guattari to photography theory / edited by Mieke Bleyen ; [contributors: Simon O'Sullivan ... [et al.]].
- Book of felicity / [Muḥammad ibn Amīr Ḥasan al-Suʻūdī].
- The politics of space : European courts ca.1500-1750 / [edited by] Marcello Fantoni, George Gorse, Malcolm Smuts.
- Die persisch-islamische Miniaturmalerie : ein beitrag zur kunstgeschichte Irans / von Ph. Walter Schulz.