The Theodore Ross Book Fund was established to support Tisch Library acquisitions.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Strategies of containment
- Nutrition and behavior
- Climate change and threatened communities
- Neuroscience of creativity
- Political parties in Africa
- Remaking London
- Socialising children
- Migration and identity in a post-national world
- Convivial urban spaces
- The will to improve
- Personhood, ethics, and animal cognition : situating animals in Hare's two level utilitarianism / Gary E. Varner.