The Winslow H. Duke A53 Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Environmental Studies.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Beyond resource wars : scarcity, environmental degradation, and international cooperation / edited by Shlomi Dinar.
- Climate and development [electronic resource].
- Climate change and common sense : essays in honour of Tom Schelling / edited by Robert Hahn and Alastair Ulph.
- Climate change and land policies / edited by Gregory K. Ingram and Yu-Hung Hong.
- Conservation letters [electronic resource].
- Crisis, innovation and sustainable development : the ecological opportunity / edited by Blandine Laperche, Nadine Levratto, Dimitri Uzunidis.
- Cultivating the colonies : colonial states and their environmental legacies / edited by Christina Folke Ax ... [et al.].
- Environment, health, and history / edited by Virginia Berridge, Martin Gorsky.
- Environmental imaginaries of the Middle East and North Africa / edited by Diana K. Davis and Edmund Burke III ; with an afterword by Timothy Mitchell.
- Global environmental issues / edited by Frances Harris.