The Winslow H. Duke A53 Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Environmental Studies.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Anthropogenic compounds / with contributions by R. Anliker ... [et al.].
- Water : the epic struggle for wealth, power, and civilization / Steven Solomon.
- Ecological entomology [electronic resource]
- Ground water [electronic resource].
- ClimateWire [electronic resource].
- Climate and development [electronic resource].
- Green economy and climate mitigation: topics of relevance to Africa / Africa Institute of South Africa.
- European energy policy : an environmental approach / edited by Francesc Morata and Israel Solorio Sandoval.
- Water accounting : international approaches to policy and decision-making / edited by Jayne M Godfrey, Keryn Chalmers.
- Creating a sustainable economy : an institutional and evolutionary approach to environmental policy / edited by Gerardo Marletto.