The Annah Cohen Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Judaica.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- Archaeology of the land of the Bible / by Amihai Mazar.
- The Jews in Poland and Russia. / Antony Polonsky.
- Jews and theatre in an intercultural context / edited by Edna Nahshon.
- The lost tribes of Israel : the history of a myth / Tudor Parfitt.
- Inventing the modern Yiddish stage : essays in drama, performance, and show business / edited by Joel Berkowitz and Barbara Henry.
- Jewish images in the comics : a visual history / by Frederick Strömberg.
- The book of mischief : new and selected stories / Steve Stern.
- In the land of Israel : my family, 1809-1949 / Nitza Rosovsky.
- American sheikhs : two families, four generations, and the story of America's influence in the Middle East / Brian VanDeMark.
- Just peace : how wars should end / Mona Fixdal.