The John R. Hally Memorial Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Drama/Film.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- As soon as I open my eyes I see a film : experiments in Yugoslav art in the '60s and '70s / edited by Ana Janevski.
- Israeli cinema : identities in motion / edited by Miri Talmon and Yaron Peleg.
- LGBT transnational identity and the media / edited by Christopher Pullen.
- Wim Wenders and Peter Handke : collaboration, adaptation, recomposition / Martin Brady and Joanne Leal.
- The (moving) pictures generation : the cinematic impulse in downtown New York art and film / Vera Dika.
- New Zealand film and television : institution, industry and cultural change / Trisha Dunleavy and Hester Joyce.
- The haunted smile : the story of Jewish comedians in America / Lawrence J. Epstein.
- Cybertext poetics : the critical landscape of new media literary theory / by Markku Eskelinen.
- Those girls : single women in sixties and seventies popular culture / Katherine J. Lehman.
- Raoul Walsh : the true adventures of Hollywood's legendary director / Marilyn Ann Moss.