The John R. Hally Memorial Book Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Drama/Film.
Materials Purchased with this Fund Include:
- A social history of Iranian cinema / Hamid Naficy.
- Early cinema today : the art of programming and live performance / edited by Martin Loiperdinger.
- American showman : Samuel "Roxy" Rothafel and the birth of the entertainment industry, 1908-1935 / Ross Melnick.
- China on film : a century of exploration, confrontation, and controversy / Paul G. Pickowicz.
- The cinema and the origins of literary modernism / Andrew Shail.
- A companion to German cinema / edited by Terri Ginsberg, Andrea Mensch.
- Documenting racism : African Americans in U.S. Department of Agriculture documentaries, 1921-42 / by J. Emmett Winn.
- Documenting Taiwan on film : issues and methods in new documentaries / edited by Sylvia Li-chun Lin and Tze-lan D. Sang.
- Europe and love in cinema / edited by Luisa Passerini, Jo Labanyi and Karen Diehl.
- Fatalism in American film noir : some cinematic philosophy / Robert B. Pippin.