The Laura Alexander Memorial Fund supports Tisch Library acquisitions in Roman and Italian History and Culture, as well as the Italian-American experience.
Materials Purchased with this Fund:
- The Italian renaissance state / edited by Andrea Gamberini, Isabella Lazzarini.
- The Allies and the Italian Social Republic (1943-1945) : Anglo-American relations with, perceptions of, and judgments on the RSI during the Italian Civil War / Oreste Foppiani.
- Venice : history of the floating city / Joanne M. Ferraro.
- As if God existed : religion and liberty in the history of Italy / Maurizio Viroli ; translated by Alberto Nones.
- The two Latin cultures and the foundation of Renaissance humanism in medieval Italy / Ronald G. Witt.
- The duke and the stars : astrology and politics in Renaissance Milan / Monica Azzolini.
- The art of making do in Naples / Jason Pine.
- The simple art of voting : the cognitive shortcuts of Italian voters / Delia Baldassarri ; translated by Nicholas Crotty.
- Cultures of charity : women, politics, and the reform of poor relief in Renaissance Italy / Nicholas Terpstra.
- Printing a Mediterranean world : Florence, Constantinople, and the renaissance of geography / Sean Roberts.